If you have any website which is very popular and earning good. but for some reason you want to shut it down, but before shutting down your website why don’t you earn money by selling your website ?. Sell your website on Flippa . now the fact is that you don’t know about flippa.
What is Flippa.com?
Flippa.com is an online marketplace for selling and buying websites.
Selling website is suitable For –
People who like to develop websites. and has knowledge to get quick rank on Alexa , Moz and other ranking sites.
Skills Required to sell your website on Flippa-
In-depth knowledge of WordPress platform and website creation. by which you can give your domain an perfect look, according to your niche. which will transform your visitor’s to buyer’s.
Time Required For Creating A Website –
Depends on the expertise of the developer in website creation.
1. Choose a topic you are passionate about. You need to be passionate about the subject your website focuses on.
If you launch a website about something that you don’t care about, you will lose interest very quickly and inevitably stop working on it.
2. Think about your long-term business model.
To make your website successful you should do a lot of research beforehand.
Try to find the answers to the following questions:
Who are your direct competitors?How do your competitors make money?How will your website make money?How can you make your website stand out from others?How long will it take to monetize your website?
3. Choose a domain name that is relevant to your topic and appeal to your target audience.
A good domain name is an essential part of branding your blog. Choose .COM as your domain extension because it looks more professional.
4. Choose a reliable paid host like Hostgator, Bluehost or anyone that might suit your needs.
5. You need make your website’s design and layout look very professional.
Believe it or not but first-time visitors will make a judgement about your website within first 10 seconds of loading, so you need to make sure that your website’s design appeals to them and they like it.
How To Monetize –
1. Register your website on flippa.com. Flippa works on bidding model, the highest bidder gets the ownership of the website.
2. Set the bid price of your website 15 times greater than the current monthly income of your site.
For e.g. If your site is earning $500 per month then you can set the basic selling bid price of your site to at least $7500.
3. Start the auction and wait for bids. People will start bidding for purchasing your site.
Once you receive the bid that satisfies your target selling price, then finalize the deal with the bidder.
4. Flippa.com will manage all the payment and other technical stuff for you and you’ll receive your commissions via your selected payment method.
Know any way’s to sell website other than sell your website on Flippa ?. then let us know in comment section.